Friday, October 22, 2010

Engagement Shoot

We got our engagement pics taken yesterday!  It was soo much fun.  I went and got my haircut before so it looked fresh. :)  We were worried about the weather (it was supposed to rain) but it turned out to be perfect.  Not too cold and not too windy.  We got some great pics with the sun peaking out from the clouds overlooking the valley.  We went to an old barn and the basement of the Winking Lizard!  I love old things haha.  We also hit up the train station in Penninsula.  I cannot wait to see how they look!  Our photographer is great, I have known him for a long time.  http://www.easywindstudio.com/ is the address if you want to check them out!  I will be sure to post pics whenever I can :)  We are using one for the Save-the-Dates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment