Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cupcakes!


I hate wedding cake.  It's always dry, plain, and expensive.  When we got engaged the last thing I wanted to do was shop for the wedding cake.  Then I started seeing that people were having cupcakes, I thought that was fun.  You can have more flavors and everyone gets their own!  Still, I figured I would not enjoy the selection process.  I never was a big fan of cake, birthdays I always had pie.  Then we went to Main Street Cupcakes...  They totally changed my outlook on cake.  I was in love.  They have amazing flavor combinations, we have many favorites!  Thanks to getting a KitchenAid stand mixer for Christmas I have been making my own too.  I am now obsessed with cupcakes (not good for the wedding diet)!  They are so cute and flavorful :)  I suggest if you live anywhere near Rocky River or Hudson OH, you check out Main Street Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment