Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Updates

Nothing major happening on the wedding front.  Been busy with plenty of other things!  We have been finalizing the guest list so we can send out save-the-dates.  Getting all the bridesmaids measured for their dresses has been a little chore.  I scheduled a tasting at the Barrington, can't wait for that!  While we were in Myrtle for Thanksgiving I got lots of great vintage family wedding pics.  I am excited and am trying to find the perfect frames for those.  We also picked up some sand from the beach and will be having a sand ceremony.  Now I need to find the perfect jars to hold it in!  I printed some of our engagement pics and even blew one up to hang on the wall.  I am looking for an old vintage typewriter.  I would love to put one near the guest book.  Does anyone have one we can use?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment