Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flowers!

This weekend I met with the florist.  On my way up I picked up some cupcakes from Main Street Cupcakes (loved the Sweet Potato Fluff one!)   We got a lot of things figured out and I am excited to see all the things we talked about come to life.  I just love fall, orange flowers!  Big ivory spider mums too! :)  She is going to make a mock up of my bouquet with fake flowers so I can see what it will look like.  Maybe I can bring it to a dress fitting and see what the whole look will be!  :)
Dave and I also met with the Pastor on Sunday morning.  He was my childhood pastor and I just love him.  I am so excited for him to be a part of our special day.  Dave seemed to really like him (but Dave likes everyone!)  For so long it seemed like there was so much to get done and it was very daunting, but lately things have been falling into place!  I feel like we are well on our way to having everything look perfect. 
The engagement pics are in :) :)  I will post them as soon as we send the Save-the-Dates so people are still surprised by those when they get them :)  We love many of them, it's a hard decision to just pick one to announce our love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment