Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Save the Dates!

MOB and I have been working on the Save the Dates.  It was a lot of work, but good practice for the invites!  There are soo many good ideas out there, but I think we picked a pretty good one.  I will post pics once they are sent out.  We are waiting on the magnets to come in from the photographer and then we will send!  I have been working on other small projects, such as painting a big C, framing pictures, buying decorations.  We also decided on the tables numbers and finalized the center pieces.  I am trying to get all the DIYs done in the winter while I am stuck in the house!  I signed Dave and I up for a registry party at Crate and Barrel in March.  That should be fun! :)  School started yesterday, so I will be a little busier for the next few months.  Last Semester!!  I can't wait to be done in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment